18.9.09

Story : OS-Alteration Mission [01]

   Important thing  must be done  in the exam-week.
But the  important  thing tools  are  being locked.
The computer-lab is closed!  The last stand is only
the library, with the Ubuntu [8.04w] system.

   There is  only  one  Windows  that  can  be use.
[only one Windows left,  that's use for printing.
Even that, the printers are abandoned]. Whereas all
of the teachers are using Windows. But the students
aren't  allowed  to use  teacher's computers.  Only
some that can use. That's bad...

   "Hey, what are you typed about? Why do you need
Windows?  Beside,  those windows are c ounterfeit!
You have know that Linux are better...[bla...]"

   Yes I know it. But that's not the problem.
At that time,  I and  the other students  are need
CorelDRAW X4,  Microsoft  Office 2007,  and  other
Windows application  for enchance, perform, finish
my  task and project.  But Ubuntu is  only can use
limited application.

   "Hey,  you can  use Windows-Application  Runner
for Linux, don't you? Wine or something like that.
Beside, you have a Slax [6.1.2 - Slackware based]"

   Yes I know it. But that's the problem. I'm not
the administrator[root] I cannot install the wine.
Beside,  at that time,  I don't know how to crack
the password. And if I use Slax, it's only for me.
How about the others?

 "Hey, now you can do the OS-Alteration Mission"

   Okay, here I go...
   [Continued on next post]

No comments: