15.9.09

Story : Coming Alive!

  Finally, I can  get vacation  now [3 weeks] and
maybe I can get online for a long time...
But I should be fast for organize my projects that
only  can do  in vacation. it's  very  hard  being
worked  in  the school,  beside, I'm in a boarding
school.

   My analysis  is suspended  for a long time, but
the threat-cleaning-service is still going.  Crazy
enough  to repair  a big amount  of computers in a
short time  and in an exam-week! And the computers
are in library!

  My school-library's computers are using Ubuntu
      [8.04 (HardyHeron) - Server Edition]

   The admin said  that's for "IC GO OPEN SOURCE",
[I think better IGOS than that...]
But I not believe it. Because  those computers are
designed for Windows XP [HP Packaged]. And  with a
crazy mind,  I change  the computers to Windows XP
again...

   Is it good? Nope!
[!] Find the reason  in a systematic reason on the
next post,  still in this blog,  or you can  visit
me in Wordpress [/!]

Thanks, for the readers...
=haxeru=

1 comment:

Haxeru Hexifu said...

This is my first post in this Blog...